Our determination and hard work has helped us every time to set milestones
in the industry. We would also like to inform that from an annual
capacity of 0.5 million square meters per annum, currently we have per
annum capacity of 2.5 million square meters and are looking forward to
exceed this as well. The brilliance of our human resources and the
leadership of our director Mr. Sumit Gupta and Mr. Pawan Garg cannot go unnoticed behind all this success.
Pan India Presence
enjoy a pan India presence as we have our branch offices in
Delhi-NCR, Ahmadabad, Pune, Indore, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Kochi,
Lucknow, Mumbai and Ranchi. With this we have a strong distribution
network with 150 dealers. We are also looking forwards to expand our
business wings in SAARC countries and the first step has already been
taken by establishing an office in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Company Values: Innovation, quality, honesty and sustainability at every level are the core values of our organization.
Quality Above All!
The raw materials such as aluminium sheets, stainless steel sheets etc., are monitored on basic parameters. Further, during the final testing process we conform by the norms set by ISO 9001:2008 standards. The parameters on which our products are examined include:
- Color Uniformity Testing
- Impact Resistance
- Peel Strength
- Coating Thickness
- Resistance to heat and fire
This quality checking process is carried out in our advanced quality laboratory by a team of sincere and knowledgeable quality assurance specialists. They in fact, keep a vigilant look over the manufacturing process so that none of the departments compromise with the quality of their work and totally adhere by the quality standards. It is only when the products are totally ready that they are dispatched to our laboratory in which advanced testing equipment are installed such as:
- Coating thickness gauge
- Colour matching cabinet
- Gloss meter
- Impact tester
- Scratch hardness tester
- Tensile testing machine
- Weighting machine
What We Deal In?
Our company is engaged in the manufacturing and exporting of an advanced range of industrial solutions like the ones mentioned below:
- Silicone Oil
- General Purpose Silicone Sealant
- Weather Proof Silicone Sealant
- Structural Silicone Sealant
- 2 Part IG Silicone Sealant
- Alstone Chaukhat
- Alstone Routed Door
- Alstone 2d Door
- Alstone 3d Door
- WPC Jali
- PVC Foam Board
- Oligo Dead Alstone Door
- Aluminium Composite Panel
- Silicone Sealant
- Hybrid Board (WPC)
The most significant attributes of these products because of which they are appreciated include:
- Low maintenance
- Color uniformity
- Superior flatness
- Excellent impact resistance
- Sturdy yet light weight
Our Company Goals
The primary goals of our organization that we seek to attain in the next few years are:
- To make our brand "Alstone" popular world-wide
- To always bring forth the most remarkable products
- To establish long-term business relationships with customers, employees and partners
- To focus on innovation and creativity
Our Entire Manufacturing and Infrastructure Facilities
With complete precision, our professionals carry out the work operation and do not take any shortcuts while performing these steps. The tools and machinery like cutting, lamination, drilling, extrusion, lathe etc, that are installed in our units empowers our team to have durable and flawless products in the end. Our professionals try to bring together their creative ideas and our innovative technologies in order to get the best outputs.
Our Esteem Patrons
Some of the most prestigious patrons that we have gained in the past few years from varied industrial sectors like hotels, education, corporate, government, electrical and many other include:
Bank of India
Hotels and Resorts
Wealth Games 2010
Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Authority of India
Other than this, we have also executed some successful projects for:
- Hotel River View
- Navjivni School
- Gurudwara Sangatsar Shahib
- Amrapali Mall
- Kullu Vally Hospital
- Shaheed Udham Singh College Of Engineering & Technology
- Kanpur University
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Hotel Park Inn
Our Company Facts and Key Details
In the below mentioned points we have mentioned about the progress and growth of our company ever since inception:
- 2004: Established its first ACP manufacturing unit.
- 2005: Innovations were introduced in the styling of interiors and exteriors.
- 2006: Introduce Atlstone Partition Panels.
- 2007: To meet with the high market demands second production unit was set up.
- 2008: Introduction of optimum Creation of Alstone Platinum for height rise building.
- 2009: Alstone Evolution was created in granite and wooden finishes.
- 2010: Third production line of ACP was set up.
- 2011: Started as a first manufacturer of silicone sealant in as many as three categories.
- 2012: Started with the production of "Hybrid Board" (WPC).
- 2013: As the demand were consistently increasing a fourth production unit was established this year.
Why Alstone Industries Pvt. Ltd. is Preferred?
There are not one but multiple factors or attributes about our company that draws customers towards our organization and these factors include:
- Our immense understanding of the products
- Our knowledge about latest technologies and software
- Our capacious storing facilities and wide spread distribution network
- Our extensive research and development work
- Our commitment towards timely delivery of every good
- Our adherence towards the rigorous quality norms and policies
- Our ethical and transparent business policies.